stripedtabby: (Default)
[personal profile] stripedtabby
 Alright, so... as it stands right now, Alex is going to hit South Texas directly Wednesday Night (or within the next 36 hours). And, we'll be staying at my grandmas house. (its been empty since she passed) The place has running water and electricity, but, no internet. So, this means, I'll be probably be offline by Tuesday night, gone Wednesday, Thursday, and possibly Friday after the damage is done. 

I'm hoping the cell phone towers stay up, last time they didn't, but, I should be okay anyway. To my friends that I text, if you don't hear from me, please dont worry. <3 

Alex's route can change at any moment, but, as of now, it's a direct hit. ): 

I'll be updating via my Twitter, and my Facebook. (although, my updates wont be on all the time for twitter to save battery) 

Profile

stripedtabby: (Default)
stripedtabby

February 2015

S M T W T F S
1234567
8 91011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 11:03 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios